Looked at all these, too, now I need to go back and catch up on the middle two months :) Maybe my "sound" will work then?? Gr8 pix!! Love you all! MOM
Hehe! I found your blog again!!
I love all your pictures....Glad you've caught us up!
I saw the pixs of you girls playing Dutch Blitz!! That game is the best thing ever invented! I am exaggerating!!
Hey Cari~I'm having fun looking at your pics...makes me miss hanging out with you guys! :) Kesin and Alea love seeing the videos! Lorinda
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looked at all these, too, now I need to go back and catch up on the middle two months :) Maybe my "sound" will work then?? Gr8 pix!! Love you all! MOM
Hehe! I found your blog again!!
I love all your pictures....Glad you've caught us up!
I saw the pixs of you girls playing Dutch Blitz!! That game is the best thing ever invented! I am exaggerating!!
Hey Cari~I'm having fun looking at your pics...makes me miss hanging out with you guys! :) Kesin and Alea love seeing the videos! Lorinda
Post a Comment