Aha..........that is a wonderful slide show. Your little boys are sooooo cute. I loved the pix of Vern and Colter changing the dirty and obviously stinky diaper!
Thanks so much for sharing! He's such a cutie!! He looks very well loved. It will be fun to see him for "reals" in a couple weeks. I loved the "stinky diaper" one too! what a hoot!
He IS so beautiful!! And such LONG feet!!! Wow! :) Thanks for sharing (and showing!) how things are going! Hope you're feeling well and that the adjustment to two little ones is going good, too! Take care!
Mindi Kay had me come in to look at this right after you posted it, she thought I'd better see it, I guess!! Glad she did...you put a lot of pictures on this one..that is good! :) Can't wait til Monday when we get to see you again! Love you! MOM
6 comments:
Aha..........that is a wonderful slide show. Your little boys are sooooo cute. I loved the pix of Vern and Colter changing the dirty and obviously stinky diaper!
Thanks so much for sharing! He's such a cutie!! He looks very well loved. It will be fun to see him for "reals" in a couple weeks. I loved the "stinky diaper" one too! what a hoot!
He IS so beautiful!! And such LONG feet!!! Wow! :) Thanks for sharing (and showing!) how things are going! Hope you're feeling well and that the adjustment to two little ones is going good, too! Take care!
Mindi Kay had me come in to look at this right after you posted it, she thought I'd better see it, I guess!! Glad she did...you put a lot of pictures on this one..that is good! :) Can't wait til Monday when we get to see you again! Love you! MOM
Wow - he's cute, Cari Ann! I love all his hair. And that last photo of Kade and Colter is darling! I hope you're doing well. Hugs to everyone.
Oh Cari that one of Vern and Colter was hilarious!!! I tried to hold my laughter in because Jayna was asleep!!!!
Post a Comment