Well here it is almost April - two months behind! I am failing miserably at blogging I think! Here are a few random cute pix of my boy till I can get other ones up Set the table all by himself!
Hahaha Daniel was telling me about the balloon picture but this is the first time I saw it...hilarious!! And what are u doin making the poor kid scrub the bathroom floor...he needs to come live with G'pa and G'ma again :) ~Mindi
4 comments:
Love the eyes in the one where he is blowing up the balloon!!
Hahaha Daniel was telling me about the balloon picture but this is the first time I saw it...hilarious!! And what are u doin making the poor kid scrub the bathroom floor...he needs to come live with G'pa and G'ma again :) ~Mindi
How did you get him to scrub the floor? I wish my kids would take an interest like that!
Glad to see you guys are alive and well!
Cute pictures...Coulter is growing up! haven't seen you forever...maybe at Council Bluffs Sp? Lorraine
Post a Comment