Thursday, August 7, 2008

"Fruits" of my labor

Thanks to all who picked the apples! I made 12 quarts of applesauce and it was delicious!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH!! Your applesauce looks so nice! And..your little boy does too!! Love you!!! MOM

Anonymous said...

Like the apron, Cari :) Are you sick of looking at apples?? I am of cucumber sticks!!!! Have to do a bunch of canning tomorrow!!! Colter is so cute sitting there by all the jars!!

Love, Joni

Jeanette said...

Cari, are you a Pampered Chef Lady?
I was for 9 months and then gave it up to be home with my kids. Clayton saw your apron and shouted "hey mom! she's a Pampered Chef Lady too!"

VCCK said...

Jeanette - I was for a little while - just to get as many discounted products as I could:) I wasn't a very good pusher even tho I love their stuff. So I just buy now! - Cari

The J's said...

Yummy! That looks delicious. I have apple trees, but they're still pretty small, so not enough to do anything much with.