Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our 4th weekend

I have compiled a slideshow of the 4th of July if anyone would care to see our crazy, wild weekend:) We had alot of fun! I'm still a little sore on my arm and back from crashing into the concrete...er, chest...um the ground - but think I will survive. Thanks to Mom for taking a ton of the pix and thanks to Aunt Renee and Teri for their picture contributions! Enjoy!
http://picasaweb.google.com/ourhawaiivacation/4thOfJuly

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey now...that looked like a JOLLY GOOD time!!! :) Thanks for sharing in the fun! I was surprised to come across some videos amongst all the pictures, but I have to admit that most of them made me laugh! :) The only familiar face that I didn't see was Paul! Was he out fighting fires? Anyway, everyone seemed to have a great time! :o)

Anonymous said...

We did have a jolly good time Jen:) Yes Paul was out in California fighting fires - we missed him. Thanks for commenting - Cari

Jeanette said...

Loved the pictures...I too was wondering were Paul was. I hope he is home safe now.

Thanks for all the fun pictures!