Wow he has great balance! Kids find the most interesting things to get into!
Haha that's awesome! He better be careful that high up! See you in a week for an exciting vacation!! :) Love you, Mindi
He's sooo cute! Goodness! Look at those muscles! And he's peeking out so cute... Love ya! MOM
He was trying to get in the igloo when I was there! Love you! G'pa Garland
Great pictures!! He IS a little monkey, isn't he? Crawling up to such high places! He's a lot more brave than I am!! :o) Thanks for sharing! He's such a cutie!! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow he has great balance! Kids find the most interesting things to get into!
Haha that's awesome! He better be careful that high up! See you in a week for an exciting vacation!! :) Love you, Mindi
He's sooo cute! Goodness! Look at those muscles! And he's peeking out so cute... Love ya! MOM
He was trying to get in the igloo when I was there! Love you! G'pa Garland
Great pictures!! He IS a little monkey, isn't he? Crawling up to such high places! He's a lot more brave than I am!! :o) Thanks for sharing! He's such a cutie!! :)
Post a Comment