We had a great time this past weekend. Vern's two brothers and their families came to visit and we had a fun time chatting and playing. Since I had so many pix I decided to do a slide show. (see below) I think you have to hit "view all images" - not exactly sure how it all works. Thanks again for coming to see us!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Musgrove Family Weekend
We had a great time this past weekend. Vern's two brothers and their families came to visit and we had a fun time chatting and playing. Since I had so many pix I decided to do a slide show. (see below) I think you have to hit "view all images" - not exactly sure how it all works. Thanks again for coming to see us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cari,
Thanks for the comments! I am so happy to see your blog! I look forward to catching up with your family!
Jeanette
Post a Comment