Colter loves to sing and play w/ Daddy. He's quite the little singer:) Dad and Colter reading books. This is one of his favorites because he can open the little flaps inside the book.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It seems like a loooong time since we have seen you all! I just love these pictures, and Colter's hair is still wavy, I see....the strands stand up and wave at each other! :) I LOVE it...I hope he doesn't get a haircut for a LONG time. Hugs...Aunt Renee
2 comments:
It seems like a loooong time since we have seen you all! I just love these pictures, and Colter's hair is still wavy, I see....the strands stand up and wave at each other! :) I LOVE it...I hope he doesn't get a haircut for a LONG time. Hugs...Aunt Renee
WHO can you send him to???? Now, that wouldn't be hard to figure out who would want him!!! Just send him to G'ma Lorna!!! I love your pictures!!!!!
Post a Comment