I have so much fun reading others blogs I decided to start one for us. It's recommended no last names or locations, etc are mentioned - basically no identifying characteristics except for your first name. Colter is now 9 months old and he keeps us very entertained. We are loving our life in the "heartland" and we are glad you can join us as we make memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, this is cool, Cari and Vern...You can be sure I will check in often to get a peek at your good life in the heartland. I'm glad to be your neighbor in the heartland!! I enjoyed the new pix on your picasa album, too.
RLG
Very good, we'll be glad to check in often.
How fun! What a cute little boy you have, and they grow up so fast...It won't be long, and he will be walking...and not too long he'll be walking down the isle for graduation...believe me it happens before you know it...so enjoy him!! He sure looks like a sweetheart! Lorraine
Post a Comment